Monday, October 1, 2012

NeW MoNTh

Where is it?
Have you seen it?
I'm running out of it...
TIME...

 Lets Exchange a black and white bag mail out deadline was YESTERDAY... so have you put YOUR item in the mail yet?
If not... better get onto it... cause YOUR partner is WaiTinG.

Can you email me PLeaSe when you receive your bag so I can mark you off my list... THANKS!
 I thought we could squeeze in ONE more alphabet challenge before the end of the year,so 
ARE YOU UP FOR IT?

Link up date (or email me a pic by) is
OCTOBER 23rd.
Remember NO pic or NO link up, I'll know you aren't playing along...
The letter this time is...

Four Fasteners
Fun Food with Fruit
Funny Fat of Fabric
Felt with Fantastic Form
Flower that's Fabulous From Fabric.

Challenge date by: October 22nd

For ALL the info you need... just click on ALPHABET CHALLENGE on my header. I hope you'll come play with me...
PS... I'll be away for 2 days... so I'll check emails on my return.

3 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I have my thinking cap on to see how "creative" I can be for your F challenge :o)

Anonymous said...

i will start rounding up Chez,enjoy your couple of days away.xx

Maria said...

Enjoy your few days away...