Monday, July 1, 2013

12inch MiNi TiMe

Yes it's time again to open up registration of names who are interested in joining in this WINTER theme 12inch MiNi swap. For all the info you need to decide to play... just click HERE.

Registration OPENS.... ToDaY
Closes... July 7th ...  so tell your friends....

Mailing Date... BY AuGusT 12th.

Come on and join in.... It'S FuN !!!

Just leave your name on this post only (please make sure I can contact you if you are a no-reply blogger) and then start PLaNNinG your MiNi for your SeCReT partner.

16 comments:

Fiona said...

Thanks Cheryl.... I'd love to do this one...
Hugz

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I will play along this time also :)

Anonymous said...

me too please buddy,love these mini swaps.xx

Lyn said...

Hi Cheryll, sign me up for this one too..wouldn't want to miss one!!

Maria said...

Yep I agree, Minis are fun... Love to join in again thanks NaNa CherYlL

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yes please gorgeous swap lady....

Maria said...

Count me in as well, Cheryll :-)

Terry in California said...

I would like to join in the fun. I HOPE I AM NOT A NO REPLY BLOGGER......

Pinnylea Creations said...

I would like to join this one please :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Cheryll, please add me to the list, I could use some fun!

Unknown said...

I am happy to play along this month also, yipee

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

Count me in, please!

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

Hi Cheryll, please count me in on this one.

Anthea said...

Hi Cheryll, please count me in for this swap... what a great theme! x

Karen said...

Finally have this internet thing sorted enough to be able to jump in at the last minute. Sign me up please Cheryll.

retdairyqueen said...

Am I too late? Have been having some internet problems