Saturday, December 21, 2013

On SaTUrDaY

First of all... last night was FNSI (Friday Night Sew In) & the last for 2013. Can I send Wendy a huge THANK YOU for hosting this night each month. It's so sew helpful...
I did a little hand embroidery... more secret sewing so can't show too much!
Merry Christmas to all the participants of FNSI
and I'll see you all in 2014.

And more of Lyndell's wonderful gifts to me in the Santa Sack Swap.
Can you believe this woman... she is just sooooo generous!

Beautiful Napkins, Tea Towels, Ham Bag, Pretty Journal
Cute SnowMan and Yummy M&M's...my fav !
Finally...for today... a gorgeous Stocking... so N-I-C-E !!!
I still have 4 more gifts under the tree... WOW !
Thanks again Lyndell... you have amazed me...

11 comments:

KERYN B said...

Sounds like you might have to get a bigger tree!!!!
Beautiful stocking love the stitching.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitchery....looking forward to seeing the whole project!
Your presents are beautiful.
xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous gifts and gorgeous stitching ....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching and gorgeous gifts.

Anonymous said...

yipee good to see that santa lyndall knows you have been a good girl this year,what gorgeous gifts she has sent you,enjoy my friend and have a lovely weekend.xx

Cath said...

Hopefully we get to see your secret sewing soon!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Womderful gifts Chez....love the stitching x

Helen said...

Love the stitching and lots more beautiful gifts :-)

Michell said...

Love that snowman

Lyn said...

Lovely stitching,,and lots of lovely gifts

Noela said...

More gorgeous gifts. Love the snowman and stocking. Hugs.....