Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's TiMe

To take the 2o14 Pledge...
I took the PLeDGe...

I invite anyone and everyone who wants to participate in my swaps to do the same. Place the button on your blog sidebar & post "the pledge"to acknowledge your intention & commitment.


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I (insert name) will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

~*~*~*~*~*~

All partner details have been sent out in the Valentine's Day Initial Heart Swap... so please make sure YOU have received your email.
Remember to send your gift PLUS a yummy "sweet" by February 1st.

10 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

I will take the pledge but I don't know how to do the side bar thing

shez said...

i have taken the pledge and it is on my sidebar,thankyou Chez.xx

Helen said...

I have taken the pledge and added it to my side bar thanks Chez :-)

Mrs Shepo said...

I have taken the pledge Cheryll, sorry, no blog, but it is on my fridge. Cheers. XX

KERYN B said...

Chez I'm going to take it I just have to go and troll the internet to find out how to do the button thingy. This could be interesting.

Indigo Blue said...

I have saved the pledge and will now go and put it on my blog. Not sure what the Valentine swap info is or have I missed that. In Austria at the moment and fly back to the UK on Saturday. Internet has been a bit slow here at times.

Wendy said...

I have taken the pledge and it is on my sidebar.

chrisi said...

all well hopefully for all, heard from my Partner nothing(Santa Sack Swap)im verry sad

Wendy B said...

I'm definitely taking the pledge again this year Cheryll.....ooh and LOVE your new blog design......just so fresh and lovely!!!!!! xoxoxo sugary hugs Wendy :o)

Anthea said...

I'm pledging too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...