Tuesday, March 24, 2015

HoMe AGaiN

Even after a fun filled few days away... it's always a wonderful feeling being HoMe again.
Blogger friends from various villages, towns & cities enjoyed each others company over the past weekend at GDITC in Nundle NSW. Thanks Kerry & Lynette Anderson!
I'm sure you will see lots of pic's on the net... so I'll just publish a few here for my blogs posterity.
GDITC "Saturday Stitching Day"...
Lynette Anderson finished projects from 2014.
Bloggers Official Photo for 2015.
Back Row... L-R
Peg...Kez...Teresa...De
Leah...Dory...Sandi...Fee...Marilyn...Diddles...Susan
Kaylee...?...Shez...Jenny...Janice...Sandy...Tracey...Anita...Lynda...Dzintra
Sonia...Dawnie...?...Susan...Jan...Alison...Deb...Dale
Chooky...Trish...Lynette Anderson... Kate...Kerry
Dining with friends...
Show & Tell...
Homeward Bound...
Thanks ladies for making another wonderful trip to Nundle so very EnJoYaBLe. xox

20 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oh my!!! How wonderful you went to a meeting....I wish one day I can get to go to one. They look so fab...I mean the lovely people you meet, the designer too!! Eeeek!!! And WOW!! To all the wonderful beautiful things you got to see and make!! Looks like from the photo's that you had an awesome time.
Simply wonderful :)
Smiles :)

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun ,Thankyou my awesome friend for making Nundle possible for me,you sure are the hostess with the mostest,I love our time together we have so much fun,Thankyou Mr Gonestitchin and Chez for making me feel like I am at home,I will be coming back for some more spag Bol ,R makes the best I have ever tasted xx

Deb R said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend too!!! Loved our road trip, thanks for letting me come for the ride Dory xx

cucki said...

Wow so much fun :)

Ondrea said...

It looks like you all had another amzing and productive weekend. Love the bat! Lynette's hexie project is awesome.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Woo hoo OMG how good was it Dory....So much fun xxxxx

Helen said...

Great photos..... you all look like you had a great time.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you all had a ball.

Susan said...

Lovely to see you again Cheryll, it was a great weekend. X

Chookyblue...... said...

? 1 Suzie
? 2 Jan
Dory your in fine form forgetting some names.........love your pics......so pleased to catch up......

Anthea said...

Lovely posterity Cheryll... lovely to see the faces of so many ladies enjoying their time together, bonding over their shared hobbies of eating, drinking, gas-bagging, & perhaps even some stitching!!

Outback Craftaholic said...

Looks like lots of fun Cheryl. It's always nice to get away and do something crafty with friends with no distractions. Enjoy your week. Cheers, Tracy.

donna said...

Looks like you ladies had a blast. I saw you painting with a pastry brush on Shez's blog. lol! You ladies always have so much fun. I just love seeing y'all being silly and having so much fun.
Hugs
donna

Sharm said...

Fantastic photos & how great to have all those names for those of us who can now put a face to a name & a blog :)

Jeanette said...

Fun times. Love seeing the photo's. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

what fun... you must be exhausted after your busy March...
Hugz

Justine said...

Gorgeous photos, looks like lots of fun.

Kaylee said...

Looks like loads of fun. I'll have to keep my eye out for 2016

Karen S said...

I can only imagine how much fun and mischief was had!

gominam said...

What an amazing trip! Full of happy faces, beautiful smiles!