Wednesday, September 30, 2015

FNwF

It's time to sign up for October FNwF.

It's on again this FriDaY... so I hope you can join in.

Unfortunately I will be away in the caravan as it's a l-o-n-g weekend here... but I will be doing a little hand sewing of a cross stitch pin cushion that I've been wanting to start.

Please link up below if you are planning on sewing along with us.
If you are NEW to FNwF... you can read all about it HeRe...

Its simple to join in... & if you write a post showing what you achieved... then you'll have lots of friends over to visit... & you could win this small gift from me...
1x Fat 1/4 + 2x Fat 1/8 + Black Floss + White Floss + Spotty Ribbon...& FNwF coaster.
I'll be over to your blog next week to see what you got up to... so keep an eye out!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

25 comments:

kiwikid said...

Will join in from over here....just before we head off on the next part of our travels.

Ondrea said...

Lovely winnings! Have fun away.

Melody said...

looking forward to it. A beautiful prize too.

Melanie said...

Looking forward to a lovely evening of stitching x

Jeanette said...

That came around right quick. Looking forward to sewing with you. Hugs,xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looking forward to it. Have a lovely time in the van x

Maria said...

Just love sewing along with your Cheryll and all the ladies....Thanks for getting us together each month.

KimM said...

Hi, Cheryll -
Not sure why I haven't joined in on this before - better late than never! Looking forward to it! Happy caravaning
xxx

Cath said...

See you there!

Susan said...

Lots planned - will it all happen??

retdairyqueen said...

Looking forward to joining you all once again

KERYN B said...

Thanks Cheryll, enjoy your time away in the van.

Outback Craftaholic said...

It's been a while Cheryll but I'm looking forward to joining in this month. Have fun caravanning. Cheers, Tracy.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Can't wait...thanks Dory xxx

The Sloan Patch said...

Thanks so much for organising...looking forward to a night of stitching.

Wendyb said...

I've missed a couple....life...aaargh!!! Can't wait to get back into it and join in with you all! There's a certain sense of calm when life returns to normality and my blogging friends certainly bring me that! See ya tonight *wink* xoxox

Kaisievic said...

Can't wait! Enjoy your weekend away!

beefi8 said...

I hope I understand what to do LOL. I'm going to post a picture of what I'm working on Friday night October 2 on my blog :) This sounds like so much fun! Thanks!
Tammie

Raewyn said...

See you all tonight! Have a great weekend :-)

Flickenstichlerin said...

We will have fun, thank you for hosting.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Asta Buchanan said...

Nearly forgot - the months just fly past! Enjoy your weekend away!

Lin said...

Phew! Think I signed up just in time! Hope you have a super weekend. xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looking Forward to stitching. Thankyou very much for hosting.

dotty and the owl said...

I'm new to blogging and have never joined in an online sewing community before, but it all looks so much fun I thought I'd give it a go, although I'm not sure I've done the linky thing properly. I'd also like to say how much I love your blog Cheryl and that I'm your newest follower.

Jacqueline Morris said...

Almost missed it! Gosh I am useless! Happy to be here and love stitching with you all :)
Smiles :)