Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's TiMe AGaiN

OMG... another month is about to begin...
and YES this Friday is the 1st Friday IN the new month...
Of course that means Friday Night with Friends is on again...
Even though I wont be joining you... I know how much you all love your night crafting with online friends... so I've added the "sign up" again this month.
It's really simple to join in the FuN... simply add your blog address to Mr Linky below...
I hope you all have FuN and a wonderful night together...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

I will draw a winner for both August and September when I return home... 
EnJoY...xox

14 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking forward to this! Enjoy your time away! xx

Maria said...

thanks Cheryll. I see you are having lots of fun...

Susan said...

Enjoy your holiday!!! we will sew extra hard to make up for your effort.

Raewyn said...

Thank you Cheryll, have a fun time away!

STH said...

Thanks for this. I do like my Friday night sewing--it's such a nice way to end the week.

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to sewing with everyone. Hugs,xx

Karen's Korner said...

Enjoy your holiday and looking forward to another fun night of sewing with everyone.

Jan said...

Looking forward to some stitchy company tomorrow night. Have a great holiday, Cheryll.

barb's creations said...

Looking forward to stitching with everyone Friday night 😊

Lin said...

Enjoy your evening - whatever you are doing. xx

Linda Coleman said...

I haven't linked up for quite a while so I'm going to start again now

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

Thanks for hosting again. How is that holiday going? Send us a postcard!

Happy days.
Bev.

Maria said...

I'm in Perth at the moment, but I've brought some knitting and crocheting with me, so I could join in FNwF! 😆

Summer said...

Hoping you are having a lovely September ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com