Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Friday Night with Friends

has come around again. W.O.W.
I know I have been missing in action for the last few months... & although I am on holidays once again... this month I will be stitching with you all...
Link up below for Octobers FNwF... it's really easy... just add your blog name & blog address to Mr Linky... & he will do the rest...
Come... join us on Oct 7th ... for a virtual night of sewing with friends from all over the country AND the world.
How cool is that!

Anyways, sometime over the weekend I'll be around to your place to check out what you accomplished so remember to write a post on your blog.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

Lyn said...

Now to get stitching again..after a bit of an absence.,so what will I work on? decisions...

Kaisievic said...

Yay! I have finally remembered to sign up ahead of time! I will be joining you from 20, 000 feet up in the air as I will be flying home to Melbourne from Roma on Friday night - is that a first?

Tracy said...

After a long absence I am back to join in. Hooray. But what shall I stitch that is the question.

STH said...

Thanks for hosting this! I like that it gets me to sit down and focus on my sewing rather than the other 12,000 things going on. I'm hoping the jacket pattern I ordered will get here by then so I can work on that.

Debbie said...

Joining in again....and I know exactly what project I need to be working on...Thank you for hosting.

Sherry said...

Ok, I have some swap stitching that needs to be done before the 11th so I am hoping that this will be a good motivating force to get me going.

It also helps that this is a long weekend for me as I do not have to work on Monday since it is Columbus Day & this year we get it off!

Sherry V.

Sharm said...

Gosh, a month already!!!! It's been crazy here and I haven't even had time to sit and blog, so it will be nice to get out some stitching again!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking forward to it! xx

Raewyn said...

I'm looking forward to spending the evening with you all :-)

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

Thank you I will have the kettle on and stitching some hexies.

Happy days.
Bev.

kiwikid said...

Visitors are heading home in the morning...that means back to sewing, looking forward to joining in with everyone.

Oddbjørg said...

I'm looking forward to join you! I plan to sew blocks.

FlashinScissors said...

I'm looking forward to joining in! I hope to be stitching one of my Splendid Sampler blocks, or possibly a key tray.
Barbara xx

Wendyb said...

hope to be putting on the borders of my Girls Day Out

Maria said...

Love sewing along with everyone and it is extra special as DD is here too.