Friday, November 30, 2012

ReminDeRs

Once A Season Swap...
Get your gift in the mail TODAY... please don't be late. And I ALwaYs appreciate it when you let me know your gift has arrived.

Santa Sack Swap...
Last mail out is tomorrow... December 1st... yes that's correct, tomorrow starts DeCeMBeR!!!

12inch MiNi swap... 
Please let me know when your precious MiNi arrives. I love to see your photo on your blog too.

Friday Night With Friends...
is on NEXT Friday... December 7th... sign up Dec 5th... I hope to see YOU there.

Check my right sidebar to see if your name 
is still listed under the swap you particiapted in 
"as waiting to receive"... 
and if I've missed marking you off... 
just let me know. Thanks

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Thanks Cheryll... for the reminder...
Hugz

Susan said...

You're a busy little head elf!

Anonymous said...

such a good swap muma.xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Surely that hand needs more threads tied everywhere to keep up with that list, lol. You are such a great Swap Mummy keeping us on track like this :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

It's on it's way.....look out for the postie.