Saturday, January 30, 2016

LetS BooK iT

is hosted by Sharon from Vroomans Quilts each month. It's a FuN way to make an item that you've been planning on making for ages but simply don't get around to. This monthly "group" is all the motivation you need & you can link up over HeRe...
I used a pattern that's FREE on my web page to trim a few tea towels.
Available by clicking HeRe... & then looking under CRaFTy.
It makes a plain ordinary tea towel into something "SPeCiaL" I think.
Thanks Sharon... for the encouragement.
I'm also linking this to my 2016 Scrap Busting Challenge as I already had the tea towels & the trim fabric in my stash bin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Chez,these tea towels look fantastic,i use the ones you made me all the time,not long now till you go ,hope you enjoy your weekend my friend xx

Vroomans' Quilts said...

They are so sweet - I love those colors!

Karen S said...

Lovely colours in these towels.

Michelle Ridgway said...

So pretty! Peps them right up xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The tea towels are fantastic zx

Melody said...

Really lovely job.