Tuesday, January 3, 2017

HouSEWorK

Getting organised and tidying up last years details...
Firstly...
All the ladies in the 2017 BirthDaY Fat 1/4 CLub should have received their email by now.
If you haven't...please let me know ASAP...
Can you all please check that I have ALL details correct as well...
We have 8 members this year & all details are listed on the page above, on the "header".
Secondly...
All emails have gone out in the Initial Heart Swap for 2017.
We have 20 crafters playing along this year.
I tried my best to make sure that you didn't swap with someone you have already swapped with before ... & some have to mail overseas... sorry but numbers & repeats makes this a necessity... and IF for some reason you are unable to mail to the destination... FOR WHATEVER REASON... please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP.
Remember... please keep your partners name a secret... sshhh...  
as you may or may not be sending to /receiving from the same person... it's a SuRPriSe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your swaps are awesome Chez,have fun everyone xx

creations.1 said...

I have received my email and getting organised

kiwikid said...

All good here thanks Cheryll.

Sharm said...

I've got my email for the valentine swap! Is the birthday club still open?
Hugs sharm