Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It's APRiL

and Friday Night with Friends is on once again. .
Although I am away at the moment... I would still love to see how many of you get together for a virtual "sew in". It's heaps of  FuN  knowing that like minded "friends"&/or "bloggers" are doing the same thing as you are. Perhaps you could share a pic of you sewing away on Friday night.
I hope you will share a pic of what you get up to as well.
E N J O Y...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

Bethan said...

Wow this has come around quickly! Looking forward to a Friday of sewing! Hope you're having a good time away Cheryl x

Susan said...

Looking forward to sewing with everyone again.

The Sloan Patch said...

Yay...looking forward to a good night!

Lin said...

I am travelling too - in fact will be on the ferry from Roscoff to Plymouth - so doubt if I will have time to sew but home everyone has a great evening. I will be there next month. xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looking forward to see what every one is working on. Thanks for hosting.

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to doing something as I have been away from my machine for a couple of days and suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Radka said...

I missed last month :-( , looking forward to this Friday!
xx

Maria said...

Hope you're enjoying your holiday... I'm looking forward to stitching along tomorrow.

Raewyn said...

Hope you hav a fabulous trip! It will be nice to stitch with everyone tonight :-)

Narelle said...

Visiting grandy no.1 and stitching binding on quilt for grandy no.2

BizarreQuilter said...

so much to do tonight! Getting an earlier start than usual!

Janet said...

I forgot to sign up earlier, but I didn't forget to sew!!