Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Day After

FNwF... is a show & see day... well the whole weekend is really...
That means... if you joined in FNwF & you show us what you worked on... we will all come by for a visit.
Sounds like a great idea to me...
I was lucky enough to sit & sew with 12 lovely ladies last night all working on various projects.
I finished 2 half circle skirts as stocking fillers for a little girl at Christmas. I hope she will like them.
I also finished some applique on a playquilt, so it has now become a flimsy... but more on that later.

I hope you all had FuN last night... & will join in next month for our last FNwF for 2017.
Perhaps you will need to finish off a last minute gift...
Anyways I would LoVe to have your company once again... so until then... KeeP on SeWinG
* * * * *

8 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Little girls just love twirly skirts. Very pretty and bright.

Anorina (Samelias Mum) said...

Little girl twirly skirts are the best!

I am said...

lovely skirts Chez the grandie girls will love these xx

Maria said...

Such cute skirts ... great stocking filler....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful skirts!!

creations.1 said...

Jazzy little skirts - they will be loved - my grand daughter used to love these skirts when a littlie!

Bethan said...

Lovely bright skirts! x

Regine Karpel said...

Love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...