Tuesday, February 6, 2018

ChaLLenGe ComPLeTeD

It's only the start of February... & I've only been home 1 day... but my monthly challenge is complete...
albeit a quick, easy & small project... but a few more are on the agenda for sure!
I've had the FREE pin cushion instructions written up for ages.
It's from a blog called The Family Hearth... HeRe... or at https://thefamilyhearth.com.
I had quite a lot of scraps left on my sewing table... so I decided to make one using some of them.
Much more FuN than actually sorting scraps...
Of course it was after I FiNisHeD the pin cushion that I realised that the "thread" should be one colour... ooppsss... so My spool has multi coloured thread on it... ha ha.. problem solved!
This week I will add the FREE instructions to my sidebar under CRaFTy ITeMs so I can find it again...

Thanks The Family Hearth for a great project.

* * * * *

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez lovely finish my friend ,well done on completing your challenge xx

Susan said...

The world is full of variegated threads - exactly as you have it. Love it - looks like it's pretty simple to make.

Anthea said...

What a fab idea Cheryll... and maybe yours is a bobbin/spool of different ribbons, instead of thread?! x

Jo said...

I was thinking variegated too. Looks cute.

marina said...

very cute! the thread could be variegated?

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Great idea for a pincushion, looks good :)

Fiona said...

cute pincushion... variegated thread is very popular these days!!
Hugz

Karen S said...

I think it looks great the way it is - a great pin cushion!

Bethan said...

Such a great pincushion! x