Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Lets Get Stitched

was held in Brisbane QLD Australia this past weekend... so I can now show you a pic of my "needlecase" & "name badge" made for this event.
My name badge was presented to ... Allison...
while I received MY wonderful badge from... Doris...
Did you notice that they are both Ice Cream cones... too funny... & they were the only two also. 
It was a summertime theme... & we both thought to feed our faces...lol

The needlecases were won by a "lucky dip" draw... & my one went to... Kathy.
I actually added lots more items but forgot to take the final pic...ooppss

I was lucky enough to "win" a gorgeous one made by... Christine.
I just LoVe the colours in it... & even the accessories are in my fav colour...GReeN...

We have sooooo much FuN at these events & they are over way too soon... but it's always NiCe catching up with blog/sewing/stitching/LGS friends every year.
Thanks to Dawn, Fiona & Joy for all the organising. 
Great job girls xox
* * * * *

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful things made for the swaps. What a coincidence the ice-creams!

Maria said...

How funny you both had ice creams on your minds for summer.
Lovely gifts in the lucky dip swap...

Helen said...

So funny with the ice creams, lots of lovely gifts and goodies.

Christine M said...

Lovely swap gifts, Chez. Sounds like everyone had a great time. I'm looking forward to next year when it all happens again in Melbourne and I'll be able to join you all.

Fiona said...

Lovely goodies you made... clever you...

Hugz

Lin said...

Beautiful needlecases and what fun with the name badges. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

You made nice gifts to swap ..glad you had a great time .. . ..

Karen S said...

This looks like a great way to do the swaps and share everything around. Lovely work on the name tag and needle case.

Fee said...

Another wonderful get together xx thanks so much for being a part of our LGS family xx

Super Mom - No Cape! said...

Those ice cream cone name tags are so fun! And I love those needle cases. I had to smile at the tiny skeins of floss on the needle case that you receive!

Bethan said...

Such a great idea to have crafted name badges - and what a great ice cream coincidence x